Monday, May 24, 2010

Prystillian Rangers (Nintendo DS)

"...It was prob’ly just the way he started leaning at me away from the lamp, but his face was totally darker now. "You leave me no choice.”
“Should I worry?”
“You should be worried. Now you’ll have no chance to work on your already failing grades.”
I did this sort of gasp, clutching my shirt and everything like I was stabbed. “Oh! Woe is me! I wont’ be able to work on my grades! Oh, ‘tis a fate worse than death!” The principal actually stood up then, and I kinda’ sat back. You know, he’d never done that before, ever. “Hey, you should be glad I’m really learning something in drama class.”..."

I've finally drafted Chapter 1 of this book. The reason it's such a 'finally' is because I plotted the thing out towards the end of summer last year. Summer's almost back around! Just goes to show how little I get done during the school year. All the same, I did a major revision of The Federation Wars, all three books, so maybe things aren't as slow as they seem.

No comments: